Need a new recipe to try and maybe bring out for the next gameday? Check out this awesome marinated chicken taco recipe we found, thanks to thestayathomechef.com!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- 2 medium roma tomatoes diced
- 1/2 medium red onion diced
- In a small bowl, mix together garlic powder, salt, paprika, pepper, cayenne pepper, parsley, garlic, lime juice, and olive oil. Pour over chicken thighs in a shallow dish or plastic ziploc bag. Marinate 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill over high heat (400-500 degrees).
- Sear chicken until golden brown 3 to 4 minutes per side. Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking chicken until chicken is cooked through to an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. Remove from grill and chop into small pieces.
- Serve on warmed tortillas and top with desired toppings.
For Stovetop Preparation: Heat a heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 5-7 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.